- 20 mins
- Serves 4 adults
- 60g cauliflower florettes
- 1 x 100g packet Leafy Patch Baby Cos leaves
- 1 sprig mint leaves, picked
- 40g almonds, toasted and halved
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- Sea salt to taste
Baby Cos Leaves, Cauliflower and Almonds
- Slice the cauliflower into ½cm thick slices and blanch in boiling water for 4 minutes, or until cooked.
- To make the dressing, combine the tahini and yoghurt. Season with salt to taste.
- Arrange the Leafy Patch Baby Cos leaves onto a serving platter with cauliflower.
- Spoon dressing over leaves or stir through, then sprinkle with mint and halved almonds.
nutritional information per serve
- Energy 442 kj
- Protein 5.2 g
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Carbohydrates 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Dietary Fibre 2.2 g
- Sodium 213 mg
- Calcium 81.6 mg
- Iron 1.2 mg