- 12 mins
- Serves 4 adults
- 1 x 100g packet Leafy Patch Spinach Salad leaves
- 2 mandarins, peeled, segmented, seeds removed
- 60g frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Zest of 1 mandarin
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sea salt to taste
Baby Spinach, Mandarin and Sesame Salad with Raspberry dressing
- Heat a small frying pan and lightly toast the sesame seeds.
- Combine mandarin zest, raspberry vinegar, grape seed oil, olive oil and salt. Stir well to create the dressing.
- Place the Leafy Patch Spinach leaves, mandarin and raspberries into a large bowl. Add enough dressing to coat the leaves. Gently toss then arrange onto a plate.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
nutritional information per serve
- Energy 900 kj
- Protein 4.5 g
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Carbohydrates 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Dietary Fibre 3.9 g
- Sodium 333 mg
- Calcium 38.5 mg
- Iron 1.9 mg