- 15 mins
- Serves 4
- 1 x 100g packet Leafy Patch Salad Mix
- 3 - 4 oranges, segments cut out
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1½ cups blackberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- Slivered almonds for sprinkling on top
Blackberry and Almond Salad
- In a large bowl, combine the orange segments through the Leafy Patch Salad Mix.
- Stir vinegar, oil and sugar together. Add the blackberries to the dressing and let it sit to to infuse the flavours. After 5 minutes, pour the blackberry mixture over the salad greens.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds and serve.
nutritional information per serve
- Energy 1230 kj
- Protein 6.4 g
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates 36.5 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Dietary Fibre 10.5 g
- Sodium 28 mg
- Calcium 113.1 mg
- Iron 1.9 mg