- 15 mins
- Serves 4 adults
- 1 x 100g packet Leafy Patch Rocket leaves
- 2 fresh peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 x 125g Fior di Latte or buffalo mozzarella cheeses
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Rocket, Peach, Mint and Mozzarella Salad
- Arrange Leafy Patch Rocket leaves on a serving platter and top with peach slice wedges.
- Tear mozzarella over the salad and sprinkle with mint.
- Drizzle salad with balsamic and olive oil and season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
Fior di Latte is a fresh mozzarella made from cow’s milk. Use bocconcini, crumbled ricotta or feta cheese if unavailable. Nectarines also work well in place of peaches on this salad.
nutritional information per serve
- Energy 1015 kj
- Protein 12.1 g
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Carbohydrates 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Dietary Fibre 1.6 g
- Sodium 487 mg