- 15 mins
- Serves 4
- 500g fettuccine, cooked until ‘al dente’
- 2 x 100g packet Leafy Patch Rocket Leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 small red chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved Parmesan cheese, for serving
Spicy Rocket Fettuccine
- Reserve a handful of Leafy Patch Rocket Leaves for garnish.
- Gently heat olive oil in a large frying pan, add Wash n’ Toss Rocket Leaves, garlic and chilli. Cook gently, tossing for 1 minute, until rocket has just wilted.
- Add fettuccine, grated Parmesan, lemon rind and juice to the pan, generously season with salt and pepper and cook, tossing for 30 seconds.
- Divide fettuccine between serving bowls and top with reserved Rocket and shaved Parmesan.
This dish is a really simple mid-week meal that can be served as individual portions or in one large bowl for sharing from the centre of the table.
For a different take on this recipe try adding a packet of torn smoked salmon slices to the sauce.
For a more mild flavour, use Leafy Patch Baby Spinach and toss in a large can of tuna.
Try using spaghetti or linguine instead of fettuccine.
Alternatively you can use dried chilli flakes instead of fresh chillies.
nutritional information per serve
- Energy 718.0 kj
- Protein 6.4 g
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Carbohydrates 21.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Dietary Fibre 1.3 g
- Sodium 252.0 mg
- Calcium 103.8 mg
- Iron 0.6 mg