- 15 mins
- Serves 4-6 adults
- 1 x 100g punnet of Leafy Patch Watercress
- 500g watermelon, cut into 2 cm cubes or wedges
- ½ pomegranate, arils removed and pith discarded
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
- juice ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Watermelon, Pomegranate, Watercress and Mint salad
- Scatter Leafy Patch Watercress on a serving platter. Top with watermelon cubes, pomegranate, mint and feta.
- Combine lemon, olive oil and season to taste. Pour over salad just before serving.
Note: Pomegranate arils are the fleshy pink seeds inside a pomegranate.
nutritional information per serve
- Energy 879 kj
- Protein 5.8 g
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Carbohydrates 16.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Dietary Fibre 5.8 g
- Sodium 218 mg