- 25 mins
- Serves 4
- 4 pita pockets
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) grated mozzarella cheese
- 50g shaved lean ham
- 50g (2 cups) Leafy Patch Rocket Leaves
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Place pita pockets on a baking paper lined oven tray.
- Spread each pita with tomato paste and sprinkle with half the mozzarella.
- Top with some ham, half the Leafy Patch Rocket Leaves, olives and tomatoes. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake each pizza at 180°C for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden and crispy. You can also simply grill the pizza until cheese melts.
- Top each pizza with remaining rocket and enjoy!
nutritional information per serve
- Energy 289 kj
- Protein 4.3 g
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates 7.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Dietary Fibre 0.7 g
- Sodium 176.3 mg
- Calcium 96.8 mg
- Iron 0.4 mg